Engaging, Insightful, Challenging
For your event you need a speaker or facilitator who is credible, reliable and most of all able to connect with, and enthuse, your people. You can't afford to have someone who is entertaining but can't link things to your industry because they have little business experience. Or, someone who knows business, but doesn't resonate with your audience.
I do both because I am:
- A professionally trained broadcaster
- Very experienced with over 30 years in speaking and facilitation
- Credible because of my commercial, not-for-profit and organisational experience in various entities
- Engaging, because I can't help it! Stories move people.
- Able to connect with, and relate to, a wide variety of people.
- Someone who gets very positive reviews every time.
Here is a sample of talks developed and delivered for clients over recent months. The settings ranged from association meetings of 15 people, to off-sites for larger groups, to conferences of over 150. All my talks are tailored to the audience and the specific outcomes needed for the event.
And, as you can see below, I take a lot of care to use great graphics that reinforce key messages.
Let's face it, most presenters are not good, and most presentations are awful. This humorous talk exposes why, and explains what you can do about it.
- Why slides with bullets are dead
- What your audience really wants to hear
- How to be remembered (for the right reasons!)
- 10 tips for presenting like a professional.
Growth happens on the edge of comfort and chaos. This talk challenges people to go there personally and professionally.
- Why your comfort zone exists
- Why it's bad to stay there for too long
- How to change your mental model
- Strategies for making yourself go further.
There's a lot of talk and messages out there but what you really need is influence. How do you cut through?
- The only two things decision-makers actually want
- How to use Client GPS to nail the real issue
- Why conviction is better than facts
- How to cut to the chase
- How to be compelling and convincing.
Organisational changes come thick and fast. The best people can navigate this environment, and even thrive on it!
- Why change should be welcomed by everyone
- What's going in you on when change occurs
- The three key approaches you can take
- Seven strategies to navigate change well.
What I Promise You
This is what you can expect from me when working together for your event:
- Easy to work with
- Professional approach - fully prepared
- Totally reliable
- A tailored, relevant message that links to your objectives
- Engaging delivery with a touch of humour and relevant, real stories
- Keeping to time
- Being available before and after the presentation to talk with attendees.
Sound Good? Get in Touch
For a no-obligation chat about what you're looking for, call me on +64 21 768 402 or use the form below and I'll respond as soon as possible.